Friday, January 6, 2012

Beautiful Day, Fibro Monster Day

It's back to 61°, sun shining and just an absolutely beautiful day!

Bill had his final doctor's appointment today. The doctor said his lung was as healed as it would get and for him to continue his exercising and watch his diet and not gain any weight. He released him, which made both of us very happy.

Last night was a fairly good night for me and I slept pretty good. Today thought is a totally different story. When I got up, everything hurt, from top to bottom, from left to right ... I do believe even my eyeballs are hurting. I took a hot shower hoping this would ease some of the pain which it did. I dressed knowing I had the dreaded trip to the grocery store ahead of me.

I finished my grocery list (found this wonderful app for my iPad), gathered my coupons and off Bill and I went. Shopping went pretty good until right at the end, when Fibro Fog hit and I couldn't remember what the heck I was doing. Thanks goodness Bill knew I was down to getting a loaf of bread and then we could check out.

In the process of putting up the grocery, cleaning our fridge and the sink stops up. Fun, fun, fun! Bill has taken the pipes apart and is now dumping pails of gunk. And, OMG, the sink looks like like a garbage pile. I've never seen such nasty stuff. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck.

As soon as he finishes, I will be making Cabbage Soup, which is full of health veggies. Once I can get that on simmering, I plan on taking a nap so that I will have the energy to make supper tonight.

No nap :-( but Cabbage Soup cooked and smells delicious. Steak Salad made for dinner, except for cooking the steak - waiting on Bill - he is chauffeuring Kaitlyn somewhere. And, Noah has eaten, Bill fixed him pancakes, lol. No salad or cabbage soup for Noah!

Once supper is finished, this tired lady and aching lady is going to put on her jammies, check out what movies are on tonight and cuddle up in bed and rest!!!

So until tomorrow, Gentle Hugs on Butterfly Wings from me to you!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment